Senior Move Management
The senior move managers at Elder Transition Care (“etc”) would love to help you and your family with your move to your new home!
Our senior move management services include:
- Locate, organize, and sort personal belongings according to personal instructions or an existing will or trust
- Interview and engage movers, then facilitate the actual move
- Coordinate change of address with Social Security, U.S. Postal Services, utilities, etc.
- Facilitate email notifications and forwarding
- Professionally pack and unpack belongings thoughtfully in new home
- Purchase any new items needed for the new home
- Inventory and oversee appraisal of valuable items to be sold
- Provide recommendations regarding sales, online auctions, antique dealers, consignment stores, charity donations, etc.
- Advertise sales or auctions and facilitate sale day activities
- Arrange charitable donations and provide receipts for taxes
- Ship precious mementos, heirlooms, and antiques to remote family and friends
- Arrange for rental and loading of temporary storage facility
Call Elder Transition Care (“etc”) senior move managers today to schedule a free in-depth consultation. Our telephone number is: (415) 758-7097
Helping seniors and their families with the next step
Is moving into a new home a daunting idea?
Are you wondering where to start?
Could you use the services of a senior move manager to organize, downsize, and manage the entire move process?
Elder Transition Care (“etc”) can coordinate the all of the move management details for you and your family as you focus on your current needs.
We promise to make the transition to your new home easier by managing all of the details. As senior living advisors, we can even help you an your family decide your best senior living option.
We’ll work with you and your family to keep your moving costs low and help you move within your desired timeframe. If you have a home to sell, we can help you maximize its value.