Living Arrangement Recommendations
Let Elder Transition Care (“etc”) senior living advisors provide you and your family with an informed assessment of your best living options!
Our senior living consultation services include:
- Discussion of lifestyle options, such as independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, etc.
- Analysis of costs, including purchase price, membership fees, community fees, etc.
- Comparison of amenities such as pool, gym, library, movie theater, gardens, etc.
- Review of sample activities, including religious services, outings, events, etc.
- Understanding of the availability and types of medical personnel on site
- Assessment of special needs accommodations
As part of this analysis, we will use our proprietary evaluation tool that we have developed to provide a side-by-side comparison of living options. This decision matrix provides a set of “apples-to-apples” criteria intended to cut through the often confusing marketing information provided by the various senior residences.
Call Elder Transition Care (“etc”) senior living advisors today to schedule a free in-depth consultation. Our telephone number is: (415) 758-7097.
Helping seniors and their families with the next step
Elder Transition Care (“etc”) senior living advisors can help you and your family analyze and evaluate your options so that you can make the best decision.
Would you like help selecting a care facility?
Are you interested in independent living?
Do you have special needs?
Are you constrained by a specific timeline?
Will you need memory care?
We promise to make the transition to your new home easier by managing all of the details. As senior living advisors, we can even help you an your family decide your best senior living option.
We’ll work with you and your family to keep your moving costs low and help you move within your desired timeframe. If you have a home to sell, we can help you maximize its value.