Caring for Estate Matters
Elder Transition Care (“etc”) can help you and your family through the difficult time following the passing of an elderly family member.
Our services include:
- Sort personal effects according to personal instructions or an existing will or trust
- Inventory and oversee appraisal of valuable items to be sold
- Provide recommendations regarding sales, online auctions, antique dealers, consignment stores, and charity donations
- Advertise sales or auctions and facilitate sale day activities
- Arrange charitable donations and provide receipts for taxes
- Professionally pack and ship precious mementos, heirlooms, and antiques to remote family and friends
- Property revitalization services
We can adjust our services to accommodate different levels of client involvement in this process. We understand that the grieving process in different in each case and will work to make this part of the event as painless as possible.
For other important tasks to undertake at this time, here are some helpful checklists:
Call Elder Transition Care (“etc”) advisors today to schedule a free in-depth consultation.
Our telephone number is: (415) 758-7097.
Helping Seniors And Their Families With The Next Step
Dealing with the emotions surrounding the loss of a family member is hard enough.
Are you dreading the prospect of sorting though a lifetime’s accumulation of stuff?
Would you like a trusted resource to take on some of the heavy lifting?
We are smart, caring senior move managers dedicated to helping families manage through transitions, and we’d love to help.
We promise to make this transition easier and less painful by managing all of the details. We want your help your family manage through this difficult time.
We’ll work with you and your family to keep costs low and to finalize the disposition of the effects within your desired timeframe. If you have a home to sell or lease, we can help you maximize its value.